Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Caitlin and Beezus

Hi this is Caitlin and Beezus.  Beezus is a heifer calf who I adore.  I adore her because she tries to lick me and she's really soft and lovable.  Before coming to this farm, I never knew that pigs have a much larger appendix than humans do - and other than that we have very similar stomachs.  That's why humans sometimes feed pigs leftovers!  Also, I have been playing with the piglets and they loved biting my boots.  I also have taken care of baby calves.  Julia, one of the calves, nudged against my head affectionately.  I feel like she loves me and that makes me happy.  I'm excited to milk the cows and hold chicks later this week.




2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It looks like you are having a great time. Beezus is so cute!
    Caitlins Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this picture is great. Can't wait to see you and all your pictures. You did take pictures?? See you soon

    ReplyDelete